Electrical Engineering Projects
- Sikhupe International Airport high tension (11kv) reticulation (5mva).
- Design and Supervision of the Public Service Pension fund building in Mbabane.
- Design of Township services (including electrical and street lights systems) for Thembelihle (Mbabane), Nkanini (Nhlangano), Matsapha, Tubungu,
- Mbabane and Manzini City Wide Sewage Schemes new Treatment Plants (electrical supply at 11kv).
- Thesavuma Starch Factory, new factory, infrastructure and housing near Siphofaneni (electrical design and supervision).
- Hlane Royal State House (electrical reticulation)
- Matsapha New Civic Centre (electrical reticulation and lighting)
- Veterinary hospital (electrical reticulation and area lighting)
- Manzini Roads (street lighting design for various roads).
- Moneni Township (high mast lighting design for Moneni Township.
- Nercha Offices (electrical reticulation and street lighting and lighting)
- Swaziland Building Society (electrical reticulation and generator installation).
- Swaziland National Provident Fund (generator installation for Mbabane and Manzini branch)
- Manzini Business Park (street lighting, lighting and electrical reticulation)
- Mbabane police (air-conditioning installation).
- University of Swaziland – Kwaluseni & Luyengo (electrical reticulation, lighting and air-conditioning installation
- Laguleka Township (electrical reticulation and street lighting)
- Treasury Deeds Office (refurbishment and electrical reticulation)
- Mbabane Police Station (electrical reticulation and air-conditioning installation).
- High School for the Deaf (electrical reticulation, air-conditiong and fire alams).
Bicon’s aim is to serve client with professionalism, integrity and independence of judgement, whilst at the same time positively contributing to the well-being of the community, and when involved in a project or application of technology, to do its best to ensure that the affected parties are identified, properly informed and consulted.